Test Your Commitment to Goals
Now that tax season is over, it is time to revisit your goals. You may have big goals, but do you have the passion to bring them to life? Success usually requires a road map and a strategy, but it also calls for an overwhelming drive.
Try testing yourself with these questions:
- Do you feel strongly about the importance of your goal—why it’s necessary to achieve it?
- Does your idea match your values and beliefs?
- Is this something you’ve dreamed about for a long time?
- Is your goal vital to the future of people you care about?
- Does your goal get you excited when you think about it and share it with others?
- Is it realistic? Are you sincerely convinced that your goal can be achieved?
- Are you willing to put your credibility on the line for it?
- Can you make your goal the primary focus of your activities?
- Are you willing to devote your personal time—evenings, weekends, vacations—to bring your goal to reality?
- Will you be able to reject criticism and negativity?
- Are you committed to the long term as you work toward your goal?
If you are finding value in these blog articles, please check out our community of small to medium size accounting/bookkeeping firms. Our set of systems can truly turn your business around and reduce the stress load you carry.
For more ideas about customer retention best practices, contact us today!
Please go to our website or visit our Facebook page.
Get off the Wheel Systems and Procedures for Greater Profits & Reduced Stress
By: Diane Gardner
This Book is for you IF…
You are an accountant, bookkeeper, or tax preparer with employees and one of the following describes you: