- Ask them to describe their job or role as they see it.
- Ask what they enjoy most about their work and what they don’t like.
- Ask about their personal/career goals.
- Ask how you can help them perform their job better.
- Ask what their expectations of you are, and explain your own expectations of them.
You might want to exchange some personal information about each other, as long as the chat stays on workplace-appropriate subjects. You’ll save time and avoid misunderstandings on both sides.
At Get Off The Wheel, we are here to help you succeed with your hiring process.
If you are finding value in these blog articles, please check out our community of small to medium size accounting/bookkeeping firms. Our set of systems can truly turn your business around and reduce the stress load you carry.
Get off the Wheel Systems and Procedures for Greater Profits & Reduced Stress
By: Diane Gardner
This Book is for you IF…
You are an accountant, bookkeeper, or tax preparer with employees and one of the following describes you: