- Know your priorities
- Have a vision
- Do you have a 5 year vision?
- Do you keep a vision board?
- If yes, how often do you look at it?
- What you focus on expands – Google images, words such as health, fun, travel, etc. – a visual of what you want
- Goals are essential
- Divide them into 90 day chunks
- Write them down – be accountable
- If you aren’t achieving your goals, then check your vision & get clear direction
- Planning beats willpower
- Willpower will fail you – don’t rely on it
- Rely on planning – 1 minute spent planning saves 10 minutes in execution
- Plan your steps
- You matter
- We run around on empty batteries, pushing ourselves harder than we should – we feel tired, lost, etc.
- You are doing your family/spouse/co-workers/boss a disservice when you don’t take care of yourself
- Make the choice – I matter!
- Plan on paper
- There is a connection to writing things down – you program it subconsciously into your brain
- Planning on paper is the #1 killer of overwhelm – WRITE IT DOWN!
- You need one “Go To” system
- Write it all down in one place
- Consolidate planners, email, notes, etc. this helps to reduce stress
Get off the Wheel Systems and Procedures for Greater Profits & Reduced Stress
By: Diane Gardner
This Book is for you IF…
You are an accountant, bookkeeper, or tax preparer with employees and one of the following describes you: